Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tag Tuesday: Shoes

Wow, this was a difficult challenge for me!  This tag had a mind of its own, and it took me on a journey with ink and paint and hairspray and stamps and punches and glue and die cuts and dictionary pages and ribbon and buttons and a paper frame (whew!) and ended up looking very typically Victorian. Overall, I liked it once I hung it on a bottle and mounted it on a cast-iron stand. The flowers were tedious creations (read "pain in the rear") made from dictionary pages, and did you notice the shoe words dictionary page inside the frame?

 Laura

2 comments:

Patty Antle said...

It was all so worth it! Love all the mixed media you used and the shoe dictionary inside the frame!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous this is and adore the attention to detail with the shoe definition in the frame.
Laura - thank you not only for your visit but such kind words. It is always a "pinch me moment" when I discover I have artwork published.
Wishes
Lynne