Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Crafting

I've really wanted to make a load of Halloween crafts, but sometimes life just gets too busy.  I did find a few things that I never posted to show you. I hope to get my house decorated completely for Halloween this weekend and show you on my Inspired Sunday post.

The cat card was made with the Halloween Party stamps from Oxford Impressions.  This is a real quick and easy card to copy and it fits into a business-sized envelope.  The pumpkin head doll on the right is one of my favorite creations. Doesn't she look so delighted with her spider! The doll body was made using stamps from Mad Rat Rubber, and the pumpkin head is from Artistic Outpost. Her skirt is fan-folded music edged in gold metalic ink. She required lots of "fussy" cutting, but then I love that!

This final card was an experiment to use non-Halloween stamps to make a Halloween card.  I love the black damask stamp (Oxford Impressions Marie Antoinette collection) on orange! The "boo" stamp is from the Oxford Impression Trick or Treat collection.  Do you think it looks Halloween-ish?

I would love to see what you are making for Halloween. Please join my Inspired Sunday blog party and let us see what creations you've come up with!

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

So cute Laura. I especially love that pumpkin head doll! Her fan folded skirt is too, too darling!
hugs,
Jann

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the cat cards! Their heads look really mad!